I was visiting one of my favorite blogs (CJane) I wish I knew how to do the link thing and link you to her blog, I will find out how to do that and then I will do it! Many of you have probably visited her blog already, but if you haven't it is worth the visit. She and her family are amazing people, strong in the gospel and their faith sustains them daily. I won't take time now to go into "their" story, I will instead let you visit her blog and read about this amazing family.
Anyway, from her blog I found Segullah...... an "LDS Women blog, where life experiences are shared. It is a good read. I love to hear other women share their stories and feelings. They are very inspiational to me, and make me want to try new things, or just simply helps me to see things in a more positive light.
I thought I would share my new find with you, my family and friends.I just read the Editorial, a story of 4 women who have formed a group called the "Girls Squad" they take 2 hours a week to help each other with projects that they find overwhelming to tackle on their own... ect. ect.. I found it up lifting and fun and thought that you would as well. Enjoy! Segullah *Click Below*
S e g u l l a h : Summer 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey, can someone tell me how to get my list of blogs in alphabetical order??? It's driving me crazy:)
Post a Comment