I am so impressed with your blog! You have awesome pictures. I would not know where to start to put all of it together. You are amazing with everything that you do. We missed you in Beaver. But I am grateful whenever we can be together. You are a dear friend.
Raelee is our oldest. She and Brooksby were married on Oct 4, 1997. They have 4 beautiful children. Branson, Chantry, Sairee & Meah
The Evans'
Justin is our second born, and our only son. He and Kasse were married May 29th, 2004. They have blessed us with 2 of our 8 grandchildren. Trey and Elle.
The Eudis'
Randi is our 3rd child.She and Aaron were married on May 20, 2000. They have 2 adorable kids. Taya, and Tyce
The Gouldings
Jamie is our 4th child. She and Kit were married on Sept. 15, 2006. they have yet to give me more grandkids!
The Mangums
Jessica is our baby!She married Mike on March 25, 2006.. they too, have no kids yet!
the Gang!
Grandbabies!
All my grandkids before little Tyce!
Our 2007 Family Picutre
You feel like you have just concord the world.... after trying to get everyone to LOOK in the same direction, let alone say "c h e e s e " altogether!!! Sure do love em' :o)
2 comments:
I am so impressed with your blog! You have awesome pictures. I would not know where to start to put all of it together. You are amazing with everything that you do. We missed you in Beaver. But I am grateful whenever we can be together. You are a dear friend.
Justin DORK!!!
Post a Comment