Friday, November 7, 2008

Brian and Travis bless their babies!


Brian and Travis blessed their babies on Sunday. So Raelee, Jess and I drove to Cedar for the event. It had rained alot the night before and all that morning, (church was at 9:00 a.m.) there was alot of rain on the road so we had to go slow, (I tell you this because, we still made it with about 10 minutes to spare!!! I know, a miricle in it's self:) It was a nice day, they blessed the babies in the ward that they grew up in and that their parent, Dana and Lorie still attend. It brought back lots of memories as I sat in the chapel of that Old Rock Church. Lot's of history... my baptism & confirmation, lots and lots of primary and mutual memories, our wedding reception, Grandpa & Grandma DeMille's funerals, and Mom's funeral. In fact, I was talking to Brian and he said that the last time he saw Grandma Jula, she was sitting in the foyer of that church. (most likely in the foyer, because they were late:) It was there that I first really "noticed" Robert. He was home from college and got up to bear his testimony, I don't really remember what he said, but I do remember all of us just dying over how "HOT" he was:) He seemed so old then because I was like a Sophmore in high school, who knew that someday I would marry him!! So, after the blessings, we went to the Alumni House where we stuffed our faces... as you can see from the pictures, we enjoyed it very much everything was delicious:) Thanks DeMille, we love you all!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Danon & Bree said...

Thanks for comming! You guys are the best! The best picture is of the cobbler! j/k It made me laugh! Ralee will appreciate that picture though! I will post that recipie for you!

KayDee said...

Hey! Sawe your blog on Jamie's, hope you don't mind! The family is getting huge! COngrats on the new grand baby! Looks like everyone had a fun Halloween!

Randi said...

Hey it looks like you guys had a great time. So many blessings for the DeMille families

Nicole DeMille said...

Hey could you please tell me how you put all those pictures together. I have been trying to figure it out but it isn't working out. I take so many pictures and want to share them all and that is the best way to do it. Thanks.

*kRiSti* said...

Lisa I haven't seen you at the gas station lately. Did you find a place with better ice and not tell me?!!

Nicole Winona said...

Lisa, I don't know what you were talking about when you said "I was missing nothing" your blog is so cute!!!! I love it!!!!