Monday, November 3, 2008

Broncos fan turns 11!

Branson is our oldest grandchild. It is hard to believe that he is 11 yrs old, and next year he will receive the Priesthood!! Branson has been such a fun kid, he is very athletic, playing every sport there is. He plays flag football, soccer, baseball, basketball, ping pong, and yes, Xbox! He is a great kid, very kind and thoughtful. He is adored by his younger sisters and cousins. Trey thinks that Branson is the coolest thing ever, and I'm sure as Tyce gets older he will too! Happy Birthday.... We LoVe U!!
I was going to make him a soccer ball cake... can you say BORING...I came up with this instead!
Birthday time!
Branson is such a BIG BRONCO FAN, the Grandparents decided to go in together and buy him a new comforter and sheet set for his bedroom. Sweet Dreams... go Broncos!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

SKIPR said...

You guys are all so beautiful! Wow.

Nicole DeMille said...

Hey we just wanted to tell you thanks for all your support. Also thank you for the yummy goodies you brought to the lunch. We can't wait to see you all again at the reunion!!!

Danon & Bree said...

Lisa I just must say you are seriously Martha Stewart! Everything you do is perfect! That broncos cake looks so professional! Keep it up!