I know what your thinking.. "I should just go in there and edit some words and add the PJ picture!" well
STOP! If you edit one more thing on CHRISTMAS 2008 I will.. not sure what I will do but you wont like it :) so please move on and quit reading the same post over and over and thinking of things to add.. also when you publish this into a book.. all the little writing you have between your pictures totally gets misplaced.. it's almost pointless to write in between the pictures because once again it will have to be edited in the book.. so don't click edit!
Sincerely,
Jessica
(your editor)
7 comments:
Lisa,
Love the letter to the editor,... It made me lol and put a smile on my face, I love the relationship that you have with all your kids.
Love ya
MJ
haha!! Poor Jess I'm sure she hates those phone calls from me too!!
hahaha.. im sitting here laughing still at myself.. and at mom
Let me guess the first post was deleted my Ma because she thought of something else to say. I can just picture it sitting by the computer laughing out loud pushing publish, reading over it again oh bother I should have wrote this. Delete, write another comment laugh out loud proof read this time publish. Love ya Ma
You guessed right! I guess I should write a first and second draft before I push publish!!
Actually... I'm sitting here laughing, as I type this!! Dang, you girls are just too good... you know me better than I thought you did ;0)
Dear Editor,
I apologize for any inconvenience I may have caused you.
I will take your advice and let YOU do the editing... You know, I have a slight problem... thinking that maybe I didn't cover everything that should have been covered.
I have felt some pressure, that I might leave something out that may be of importance to our family history, as we have talked about making this Blog into a book!
I now realize, that you are the editor, I am just the memory keeper.
I will from this time forth, let you do the editing and I promise to move on to the rest of the year... being it is almost May :)...lol
Rest assured that you will not receive anymore phone calls or e-mails with the title... Oh no what did I do!
Thanks for you help in this matter.
Sincerely,
Mom
p.s. I know this messed up the whole comment board... but it was brought to my attention, that I had miss spelled a word... you know what that does to me... so I had to change it... dumb, I know.
Post a Comment