So the snow pic looks awesome. I love the snow also. So the other night ma & i were having a discussion that lead to us gettn all pissed off and who is the most stubburn. Well im the A*! hole so i won. We were talkn bout brans and his game. Any how we have different out look on sports and how the games are ment to be played and how they are actually played. So some things that i forget about my mom is the mama bear in her. Hell i think it is more present when it comes to her grandkids. My mom is one of the most selfless people i know. Stubburn as she may be she would put her life on hold for any of her kiddos or family, friends or any person in need. As much as we poke fun and tease it is all because we love and adore her so damb much. We adore the way she holds letters, phones, or anything she needs to read across the room. Those blog comments, pics, "hip talk" like "you go girl" and all of the her times that she sacrifices her time, energy, & days to watch our kids or help clean our house for a party. Hell when kass and I moved in our home 3 1/2 years ago my mom was there till 2am helpn us clean, organize, and make the home feel like a home. Just as her home feels like a home..... Mom as much as i give you crap and tease and play around with you, i know that i can be abrasive cuz i can be an ass i am proud to call you MOM. Mom you are my friend, my angel, my saint, and one of my most precious beings i can have to hold, love and chairish. Mom there is a special and pure love between mother and son. I LOVE you and addore you more than you will ever know. Sorry for the other night. Love you Justin
Ahh...thanks Justin!!! I love and adore you you too! Yes there is a special bond between a mother and son... and yes, we are two of the most stubborn that I know!!! Hench... the bond is even stronger :) You are a great son, and I know that you would drop anything for me, and I love you for that. I love your beautiful little children and your beautiful wife... she must think we are both crazy at times :) Love you tonz, Mom
You both made me cry...dorks!!! Well I am glad that you kiss and made up...kinda!!! I do agree that you are both stubborn....but I love you both so much!!! Our family rocks!!
Raelee is our oldest. She and Brooksby were married on Oct 4, 1997. They have 4 beautiful children. Branson, Chantry, Sairee & Meah
The Evans'
Justin is our second born, and our only son. He and Kasse were married May 29th, 2004. They have blessed us with 2 of our 8 grandchildren. Trey and Elle.
The Eudis'
Randi is our 3rd child.She and Aaron were married on May 20, 2000. They have 2 adorable kids. Taya, and Tyce
The Gouldings
Jamie is our 4th child. She and Kit were married on Sept. 15, 2006. they have yet to give me more grandkids!
The Mangums
Jessica is our baby!She married Mike on March 25, 2006.. they too, have no kids yet!
the Gang!
Grandbabies!
All my grandkids before little Tyce!
Our 2007 Family Picutre
You feel like you have just concord the world.... after trying to get everyone to LOOK in the same direction, let alone say "c h e e s e " altogether!!! Sure do love em' :o)
3 comments:
So the snow pic looks awesome. I love the snow also. So the other night ma & i were having a discussion that lead to us gettn all pissed off and who is the most stubburn. Well im the A*! hole so i won. We were talkn bout brans and his game. Any how we have different out look on sports and how the games are ment to be played and how they are actually played. So some things that i forget about my mom is the mama bear in her. Hell i think it is more present when it comes to her grandkids. My mom is one of the most selfless people i know. Stubburn as she may be she would put her life on hold for any of her kiddos or family, friends or any person in need. As much as we poke fun and tease it is all because we love and adore her so damb much. We adore the way she holds letters, phones, or anything she needs to read across the room. Those blog comments, pics, "hip talk" like "you go girl" and all of the her times that she sacrifices her time, energy, & days to watch our kids or help clean our house for a party. Hell when kass and I moved in our home 3 1/2 years ago my mom was there till 2am helpn us clean, organize, and make the home feel like a home. Just as her home feels like a home..... Mom as much as i give you crap and tease and play around with you, i know that i can be abrasive cuz i can be an ass i am proud to call you MOM. Mom you are my friend, my angel, my saint, and one of my most precious beings i can have to hold, love and chairish. Mom there is a special and pure love between mother and son. I LOVE you and addore you more than you will ever know. Sorry for the other night. Love you Justin
Ahh...thanks Justin!!! I love and adore you you too! Yes there is a special bond between a mother and son... and yes, we are two of the most stubborn that I know!!! Hench... the bond is even stronger :)
You are a great son, and I know that you would drop anything for me, and I love you for that.
I love your beautiful little children and your beautiful wife... she must think we are both crazy at times :)
Love you tonz,
Mom
You both made me cry...dorks!!! Well I am glad that you kiss and made up...kinda!!! I do agree that you are both stubborn....but I love you both so much!!! Our family rocks!!
Post a Comment